Regional coordination of the Maghrebian Entrepreneur’s Network for the Environment
Networking and project management
On behalf of GTZ, Global21 assumes the regional coordination of the Maghrebian Entrepreneur’s Network for the Environment REME.
Its tasks include in particular:
- Networking of employer’s organisations and representations of the private sector in the Maghreb recording environmental and sustainable development issues;
- Technical consulting regarding environmental topics, such as REACH, eco-efficiency, environmental management and EU-standards;
- Organisation of seminars, workshops and trainings;
- Setting up the communication with European and international institutions;
- Assistance for the project management, in particular by introducing an impact oriented monitoring system;
- Coordination of local project staff in the countries participating in the network.
fiche synthèse du projet
||GTZ (German Technical Cooperation)
||Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia
||October 2007 - December 2008